The Video Equations system utilises the power of mathematics to yield rippling lo-fi seas of colour, acid trip roguelikes, glitching fractals, visions of an 80's techno dreamand worlds of crashing computer programs, all from a single, beautiful unit.
Equally at home in the studio, lab or on the road this colour video system is ready for take off!
- 16 colours, hundreds of characters and symbols
- 20+ different equation archetypes each with two modifier sliders and a colour depth control for literally millions of unique stable or evolving visuals
- colour and character offset knobs for even more control and variation of output
- 4+ variable size masks, each with an invert function and mask fill options
- 9v battery or wall wart operation (wall wart not included)
- 7 X 0-5v CV inputs for modular control of all sliders and knobs
- picture mute and equation hold functions for expanded live use
- composite NTSC or PAL output (select at end of campaign) The jack on the synth is BNC but comes with an RCA adapter.
How to build the Video Equations
Video Equations Orders and Production Information
Video Equations are currently out of stock. If you are interested in this product please contact me at rob.d.jordan[at]gmail.com.